Wellness – Foundations of SuccessFeb 10, 2022 2022-02-12 12:31
Wellness – Foundations of Success
Foundations of Success
Aims of this session
- To introduce the 4 foundations: Direction; Purpose; Process; Progress.
- To recognise the benefits of clear direction and define ‘success’
- To understand the basic human need for purpose, reason, motive. “This is important because…”
- To appreciate the value of consistent process in order to achieve important goals.
- To understand how to build a positive culture and increase motivation through the celebration of small (and large) victories.
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Use the 4 foundations to assist with all your planning and review activities.
- Share these foundations with colleagues to improve communication and reduce conflict.
- Apply these foundations to achieve greater success on work and personal goals.
Meet Your Instructor
Managing Director, LMI UK, BSc, FCMI
“Good leadership and management makes all the difference; to the organisation, of course, but also to the success and wellbeing of each individual staff member. My goal is to help people lead themselves, their teams and their organisations more effectively and my belief is that everyone can develop the skills and attitudes necessary to do this well. I love honest, friendly conversations, almost any sport, audiobooks and strong black coffee.”
Drop us a line
Whether you want to talk about our mental health first aid courses, wellness series, or simply say hello - we'd love to hear from you.
Fill in your details with a message and we'll get back to you within a few days.