Wellness – Listening Skills WorkshopFeb 10, 2022 2022-02-28 17:14
Wellness – Listening Skills Workshop
Listening Skills Workshop
Aims of this session
- To understand our own frame of reference and how it impacts our listening skills
- To dive into the science and the impact of listening
- To practice some active listening skills
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- You will have a greater awareness of what impacts your ability to listen
- You will understand the importance of listening.
- You will have reflected on your knowledge through guided practice
Meet Your Instructor
Founder & director of MindCare Training, Lou heads up the Wellness Series. Lou has brought together a team of skilled facilitators to run different sessions in the wellness series.
“When the laptop shuts these core-values are still mine. I’m a mum of 4 young adults (ages between 14-22). I love doing life’s rollercoaster with them and my husband, even when it’s uncomfortable. I’m also a consistently slow runner – but I run! I love to be creative, walk by the river and I have a natural orientation to the sea or water wherever I go.”
Drop us a line
Whether you want to talk about our mental health first aid courses, wellness series, or simply say hello - we'd love to hear from you.
Fill in your details with a message and we'll get back to you within a few days.