Wellness – Managing AnxietyFeb 10, 2022 2022-02-12 12:22
Wellness – Managing Anxiety
Managing Anxiety - In ourselves & others
Aims of this session
- To gain a greater understanding of what’s going on in our bodies and brains when we feel anxious.
- To reflect on our perspectives around anxiety.
- To gain some useful techniques to de-escalate in the moment.
- To understand how we can use our anxiety to propel us forward.
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Understand what’s happening inside of you when you feel anxious.
- Look at different perspectives of anxiety.
- Takeaway a toolbox of techniques to de-escalate anxiety.
- Reflect upon how anxiety can be used to move forward.
Meet Your Instructor
Counsellor (BA, HND Level 5, BACP)
“I’m an introvert who really likes people, love to see people move beyond the tricky things which hold them back so that they can thrive and flourish. Other things which I also enjoy, in no particular order, include my kids and husband, the sea, cheese, chocolate and wine.”
Drop us a line
Whether you want to talk about our mental health first aid courses, wellness series, or simply say hello - we'd love to hear from you.
Fill in your details with a message and we'll get back to you within a few days.