Wellness – Stress and BurnoutFeb 10, 2022 2022-02-12 11:38
Wellness – Stress and Burnout
Stress & Burnout
Aims of this session
- To understand “stress and burnout”
- To acknowledge the relationship between stress and our mental health
- To introduce the “stress container”
- To reflect on “Three Circles of Emotional Regulation”
- To reflect on our own health and wellbeing by looking at the “Great Dream”
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Recognise the main signs and symptoms of stress and burnout
- Be aware of your own vulnerability and stress signatures
- Be mindful of your own wellbeing
Meet Your Instructor
Founder & director of MindCare Training, Lou heads up the Wellness Series. Lou has brought together a team of skilled facilitators to run different sessions in the wellness series.
“When the laptop shuts these core-values are still mine. I’m a mum of 4 young adults (ages between 14-22). I love doing life’s rollercoaster with them and my husband, even when it’s uncomfortable. I’m also a consistently slow runner – but I run! I love to be creative, walk by the river and I have a natural orientation to the sea or water wherever I go.”
Drop us a line
Whether you want to talk about our mental health first aid courses, wellness series, or simply say hello - we'd love to hear from you.
Fill in your details with a message and we'll get back to you within a few days.