Wellbeing – BoundariesFeb 10, 2022 2023-06-20 10:09
Wellbeing – Boundaries
Boundaries: "But I can't help saying yes!"
Aims of this session
- To explore what personal boundaries are?
- To understand why are they vital to thrive?
- To identify and validate our limits.
- To explore that not everyone will love our boundaries & that’s OK!
- To make assertiveness our friend.
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Understand your need for personal boundaries.
- Reflect on your current situation.
- Be mindful of your boundaries moving forward.
Meet Your Instructor
Qualified counsellor (PGDip) and a member of BACP (MBACP). Ruth splits her work between Private Practice and in Primary Care Mental Health for NHS Wales.
“My work is based on an Integrative Model, meaning I vary the approach depending on the unique needs of my clients. I see the therapeutic journey as just that, a journey which I am privileged to join. I don’t believe it is about giving answers or quick fixes but offering a safe space for the client to explore themselves more fully. I love people and drinking tea – and I am lucky that my job allows me to combine both!”
Drop us a line
Whether you want to talk about our mental health first aid courses, wellness series, or simply say hello - we'd love to hear from you.
Fill in your details with a message and we'll get back to you within a few days.