Wellbeing – CommunicationFeb 10, 2022 2023-06-20 10:09
Wellbeing – Communication
Aims of this session
- To understand different communication styles.
- To reflect on what unhelpful communication is.
- To learn more about the skills great communicators use.
- To spend some time reflecting on ourselves and our communication with others
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Have greater insight into your communication style and the impact it may have on others.
- Have a greater understanding as to why people communicate with us the way they do.
- Have some useful skills for improving your own communication skills
Meet Your Instructor
Counsellor (BA, HND Level 5, BACP)
“I’m an introvert who really likes people, love to see people move beyond the tricky things which hold them back so that they can thrive and flourish. Other things which I also enjoy, in no particular order, include my kids and husband, the sea, cheese, chocolate and wine.”
Drop us a line
Whether you want to talk about our mental health first aid courses, wellness series, or simply say hello - we'd love to hear from you.
Fill in your details with a message and we'll get back to you within a few days.