Wellbeing – Positive ConflictFeb 10, 2022 2023-06-20 10:12
Wellbeing – Positive Conflict
Aims of this session
- To understand the different types and sources or conflict
- To learn about my and other’s communication style and response to conflict
- To be able to consider options to avoid and resolve conflict
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Understand what conflict is and where it starts
- Understand the stages of conflict and how/when it escalates and de escalates
- Look at behaviour, attitude and emotions and their role in conflict (for me and others)
- Recognise that conflict can also be positive
- Start to engage with conflict resolution ideas
Meet Your Instructor
Mediator, Leadership Coach, Strategy Consultant and Mentor. Director of Endesek.
Stephen comes with hands on experience as a member of blue-chip Executive Leadership Teams for 10 years and is a CEDR Accredited Mediator (2002). He has a track record of leading business across a number of disciplines including Sales, Marketing, Strategy and Communications.
Drop us a line
Whether you want to talk about our mental health first aid courses, wellness series, or simply say hello - we'd love to hear from you.
Fill in your details with a message and we'll get back to you within a few days.