Wellbeing – Resilience and HopeFeb 10, 2022 2023-06-20 10:14
Wellbeing – Resilience and Hope
Resilience & Hope
Aims of this session
- To question our understanding of resilience.
- To be introduced to the ‘Wheel of Life’ model
- To increase resilience to life’s expected and unexpected challenges through a range of strategies.
- To address attitudes and values that are important to help us through adversity.
- To reflect on resilience, based on compassion for ourselves and others.
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Have a greater understanding and compassion for your-self.
- Reflect on what a balanced life looks like.
- Build practices that help make you more resilient to life’s expected and unexpected challenges.
- Be reflective of how best to support others in challenging times.
Meet Your Instructor
Speaker and facilitator, Leadership Management UK.
“I am a Norwegian, married to an Englishman and we have three teenage children. I’ve heard it said that you should define yourself by what you love. For me it is mountains and the sea. I love teaching and mentoring, helping people find their purpose and explore their passions. I became an amputee 3 years ago after a decade of chronic pain through which I have learnt to appreciate small victories and help others do the same.”
Drop us a line
Whether you want to talk about our mental health first aid courses, wellness series, or simply say hello - we'd love to hear from you.
Fill in your details with a message and we'll get back to you within a few days.