Wellbeing – Self-esteemFeb 10, 2022 2023-06-20 10:14
Wellbeing – Self-esteem
Aims of this session
- To understand what is self-esteem and why is it important.
- To think about the value we hold for ourselves and others.
- To explore how increasing self-esteem can be a springboard for transforming our lives
- To consider what we can do to increase our own self esteem
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Reflect on why self-esteem is important
- Have space to consider our and others’ value
- Understand how good self-esteem can empower us to move forwards in life
- Reflect on ways to increase our confidence
Meet Your Instructor
Counsellor (BA, HND Level 5, BACP)
“I’m an introvert who really likes people, love to see people move beyond the tricky things which hold them back so that they can thrive and flourish. Other things which I also enjoy, in no particular order, include my kids and husband, the sea, cheese, chocolate and wine.”
Drop us a line
Whether you want to talk about our mental health first aid courses, wellness series, or simply say hello - we'd love to hear from you.
Fill in your details with a message and we'll get back to you within a few days.