Wellbeing – Productivity and Time ManagementJan 31, 2023 2023-06-20 10:12
Wellbeing – Productivity and Time Management
Productivity and Time Management
Aims of this session
- To understand what it means to be productive
- To understand the difference between activity and results
- To recognise the need for systematic planning and prioritisation
- To recognise how to manage multiple demands
- To understand the value of focused, uninterrupted work blocks
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Prioritise your time to work on your most important goals.
- Identify unproductive time and redirect more productively.
- Manage interruptions and distractions.
- Plan and close out each day simply and effectively.
Meet Your Instructors
Managing Director, LMI UK, BSc, FCMI
“Good leadership and management makes all the difference; to the organisation, of course, but also to the success and wellbeing of each individual staff member. My goal is to help people lead themselves, their teams and their organisations more effectively and my belief is that everyone can develop the skills and attitudes necessary to do this well. I love honest, friendly conversations, almost any sport, audiobooks and strong black coffee.”
Drop us a line
Whether you want to talk about our mental health first aid courses, wellness series, or simply say hello - we'd love to hear from you.
Fill in your details with a message and we'll get back to you within a few days.