Wellness – AttachmentFeb 10, 2022 2022-02-12 12:36
Wellness – Attachment
Aims of this session
- To understand what we mean by attachment and why it is important.
- To gain insight into attachment styles
- To learn how attachment affects us in our relationships.
- To reflect on what this means for our future
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Have insight into attachment theory.
- Be able to understand how attachment can impact our relationships with others.
- Reflect on what our own attachment style might be.
Meet Your Instructor
Counsellor (BA, HND Level 5, BACP)
“I’m an introvert who really likes people, love to see people move beyond the tricky things which hold them back so that they can thrive and flourish. Other things which I also enjoy, in no particular order, include my kids and husband, the sea, cheese, chocolate and wine.”
Drop us a line
Whether you want to talk about our mental health first aid courses, wellness series, or simply say hello - we'd love to hear from you.
Fill in your details with a message and we'll get back to you within a few days.