Wellness – EmotionsFeb 10, 2022 2022-02-12 12:07
Wellness – Emotions
Aims of this session
- To look at emotions
- To understand what our emotions mean.
- To look at how we navigate the tricky ones.
- To understand how we can use the Emotions Wheel.
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Look at emotions and have a greater understanding of what they mean
- Reflect on how to navigate tricky emotions
- Use the Emotions Wheel to help ourselves and others to see the root of emotions.
Meet Your Instructor
Counsellor (BA, HND Level 5, BACP)
“I’m an introvert who really likes people, love to see people move beyond the tricky things which hold them back so that they can thrive and flourish. Other things which I also enjoy, in no particular order, include my kids and husband, the sea, cheese, chocolate and wine.”
Drop us a line
Whether you want to talk about our mental health first aid courses, wellness series, or simply say hello - we'd love to hear from you.
Fill in your details with a message and we'll get back to you within a few days.