Wellness – Understanding the MenopauseFeb 10, 2022 2022-02-14 22:41
Wellness – Understanding the Menopause
Understanding the Menopause
Aims of the Session:
- To discuss Menopause and the stages of perimenopause, menopause and post menopause.
- To explore why menopause happens, the symptoms associated with it and the impact it can have on women, transmen and non-binary people both personally and in the workplace.
- To explore why Menopause is a workplace issue and what workplaces can do to begin addressing it.
By the end of this session you will :
- Have a greater understanding of what perimenopause, menopause & post menopause is.
- Have a greater understanding of the symptoms.
- Be aware of the challenges it can present in the workplace.
- Be mindful of how it may be affecting you at work.
- Define your next steps in addressing this issue either as a manager or a women+.
Meet Your Instructor
Executive Menopause Coach and CPD Accredited with the Kathryn Colas Academy.
Drop us a line
Whether you want to talk about our mental health first aid courses, wellness series, or simply say hello - we'd love to hear from you.
Fill in your details with a message and we'll get back to you within a few days.